Howard Stern’s gift sets Ozzy’s house on fire

by admin on January 18, 2013

Sharon Osbourne described the blaze on her show The Talk. The Beverly Hills Fire Station responded to the fire at around 5am Thursday morning after Sharon fell asleep before blowing out her lit candles.

Co-host Sheryl Underwood mentioned that she had bought Sharon a candle for Christmas, “I bought you a candle, and I was worried that it was the candle I bought you.”

Turns out it wasn’t Sheryl’s candle which started the fire. Instead the “oily-waxy candle” had been a gift from Americas Judge Howard Stern.

Sharon added that Ozzy had just had an operation on his hand on and had a full cast, yet he tried to use that hand to put out the fire.

“Ozzy’s front of his hair from his ear down is, gone! His eyebrows are gone, he’s got skinned cheeks. We are like two idiots, it was like ‘The Three Stooges.’ Everything you are not meant to do we did.”

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: